Saturday, September 22, 2012

Brandon&Charity


There are no words to describe how excited I am about this blogpost. This is not just any wedding, this is my first SOLO wedding. The first wedding I have done as a wedding photographer and not a second shooter. It was a crazy experience, and has opened my eyes to a whole new world. I have a whole new respect for wedding photographers. It is a huge responsibility, and a hard one at that. I was quite nervous to say the least, but after going through the photos afterwards it was very comforting to see that they turned out ok, especially for my first wedding :) 
I was so blessed to have Brandon and Charity as my first couple, because they are so wonderful. Their love for each other is inspiring, which makes it very easy to photograph them. I hardly ever have to tell him to do anything because he is constantly giving her affection. It just warms my heart to be around them.
Their wedding was BEAUTIFUL, and stress free which made for an amazing day. And I just have to say that Charity looked nothing less than a princess that day (as you will see). I am so blessed that they took a chance on me and I hope that they enjoy their photos! 
Congratulations to Brandon and Charity! <3
xoxo





































Brandon was asked many times to kiss Charity's forehead while taking pictures of them and right here out of nowhere Brandon says "Charity kiss Brandon's forehead," we all started laughing, it was so cute!

















And just to show you how awesome they are...



No comments:

Post a Comment